A dynamic, sustainable, resilient and transformed institution by 2025
To function as the leading pivotal driver of transformation for the realization of a sustainable and resilient Dominica through information technology, policy formulation, strategic planning and management.
The portfolio of the Ministry consists of:
- Economic Planning, Research and Development
- Information and Public Relations
- International Economic Relations
- International Technical and Development Assistance
- Public Sector Investment Programme
- Social Planning, Research and Development
Hon. Dr. Irving McIntyre Minister for Finance, Economic Development, Climate Resilience and Social Security
Mrs. Denise EdwardsFinancial Secretary (Ag.)
What We Do:
Send Us a Message
The Ministry of Finance, Economic Development, Climate Resilience and Social Security is opened Mondays from 8am to 5pm and Tuesdays to Fridays from 8am to 4pm!